ThosaiAndChutney

Life's mostly about what's in the pot and who's having it for dinner.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

IT'S BEEN 5 MOONS!!

Already!! How time flies. Well, I haven't totally abandoned this little blog of mine. Everytime something exciting happens I tel myself," I should put that on my blog" After a moment, I forget. Well, as I was saying.. time flies.
A lot has happened..
SPM 2006 invigilation came, and went
Christmas came, and went.
Boxing Day came, and went.
First day of school came, and went.
Chinese New Year came, and went.
My goodness! I missed so much!

Well, 2006 was a typical year. Year come's to an end with regrets and disappointment and the realization that we really cannot do anything bout it which makes us set certain resolutions and then Christmas comes and cheers you up and they before you can remember what life was like before Christmas, the new term's begun and there you have it, you've broken your first New Year's resolution.. to think of quitting your job. The fact that you turned up for duty when the term started means that you did not think of quitting your job. Well, you may be reminded about this resolution some time between the second day and well, every day that follows but the fact still stands. You broke your first resolution!
So, before you can stop to rectify what's happened, the year is rolling in and next thing you know.. IT'S CHINESE NEW YEAR!! There're so many things to do!! And so, What was left of my energy... was finally drained dry. Hence the silence .. Will try to be more disciplined.
And so, thosai and chutney is cooking once again!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to read your post. Hope to see more chutney when i next visit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home