ThosaiAndChutney

Life's mostly about what's in the pot and who's having it for dinner.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Weekend is here again..

Short-lived joy... I have a whole list of things to do just for today and it's only Friday. Still in school waiting for the jam to clear. It's only 12.15pm and I am dreaming of going to bed tonight.

This is the first Saturday that i actually have no plans whatsoever. I am going to wake up late, I am going to have steaming hot coffee in my very own mug, (not in some coffee shop or the school canteen), And I am going to spend the morning outside on the back balcony taking in the cold morning air straight from the jungle behing my house and slowly feel the sun's heat come in. I'm going to be lazy, and I'm going to do whatever I want... David-willing.

For All I know....

I will be up at 6.30am, I will run to the kitchen to make mi-wo (milo) for a very hungry 2 yr-old, and be forced to take him out to the lounge and turn on the music or tv so he can have his morning workout dancing and singing.....and followed by the whole routine of oats, soft boiled eggs, and fruit, and a walk (or run, in my case) ouside, and a shower and then peace and quiet at about 10.30am when he takes a nap.... THE TIME WHEN I WAS ACTUALLY PLANNING TO ROLL OUT OF BED!!! Oh well, motherhood... ACTUALLY, thinking of it, I can't wait to do all that for him tomorrow... because I actually don't get a chance to do all this for him during the week..

Can't wait!!!! But I will deal with today first. Thanks for sitting through my nothing-ness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home